About the Product:
- Sublingual Green Coffee Bean Extract is a liquid supplement that comes in a dropper bottle for easy oral consumption.
- Sublingual Green Coffee Bean Extract is 50% CGA (Chlorogenic Acid). Most of our competitors only have product with 30% CGA.
- Research strongly recommends the use of a sensible diet along with an moderate exercise regimen (at least three days a week) for effective weight management.
Learn More About Sublingual Green Coffee Bean Extract:
- The active ingredient in Sublingual Green Coffee Bean Extract is not caffeine—there is actually very little caffeine in green coffee beans. The active ingredient is Chlorogenic Acid (CGA), a natural compound that is only found in green coffee bean extract.
- Roasting coffee beans changes the compound making it far less effective, so drinking coffee in the morning does not have the same effect.
* Note: The statements above are not endorsed by the FDA. Green Coffee Bean Extract is best used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise. Individual results may vary.
Learn More About Related Products: