About the Product:
- Green Tea Extract 500mg – 60 tablets.
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant proven to have beneficial effects in prevention of cancer, cardiovascular disease, bone density loss and various other health conditions hindering complete health.
- The antioxidant activity of EGCG in green tea extract is purportedly up to 100 times more powerful than that of Vitamin C or E.
- These capsules are 100% vegetarian, no fillers, no sugars, no artificial colors or flavors, no dyes, and no dairy.
Learn More About Green Tea Extract:
- Green tea extract contains six primary catechin compounds of which epigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG) is the most studied polyphenol component in green tea and proven to a powerful antioxidant that can effectively quench harmful chemical species that are constantly being produced in our body as byproducts of normal biochemical reactions.
- Green tea leaves are steamed, which prevents the EGCG compound from being oxidized. By contrast, black and oolong tea leaves are made from fermented leaves, which results in the EGCG being converted into other compounds.
- Green Tea Extract is best taken in conjunction with Ultra Pack Curcumin C3 500mg or Curcumin C3 Complex 500mg.
- The synergism between natural antioxidantslike Curcumin and Green Tea extract implies that different antioxidants are active at different stages of cell growth and proliferation, offering greater protection when used in combination than when used individually.
- Below are several, but not all, medical conditions in which taking green tea extract is reputed to be helpful:
• Obesity; Any Excess Weight
• Bone Density Loss
• Cardiovascular Disease: High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
• Impaired Immune Function
- EGCG inhibits the growth of cancer cells, while also killing cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. Thus acting as “chemopreventives”, i.e. agents that can prevent cancer development.
- Prolonged consumption of green tea has been linked to greatly reduced risks of developing many forms of cancer, including cancer of the bladder, breast, ovarian, colorectal, esophageal, lung, pancreatic, prostate, stomach, skin.
Obesity; Excess Weight:
- Green tea extract contains a high amount of catechin polyphenols, which has been proven to be responsible for increased levels of fat oxidation and thermogenesis, where the body burns fuel such as fat to create heat and boost metabolism.
Bone Density Loss:
- Cell studies have showncompounds from green tea lead to stronger bones by promoting bone formation, while also inhibiting bone re-absorption, which leads to weakening.
- The new study looked at three tea compounds called epigallocatechin (EGC), gallocatechin (GC), and gallocatechin gallate (GCG), and found that EGC produced the greatest bone boosting potential.
- Green Tea extract has proven to be effective in improving cardiovascular circulation by lowering LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) levels, improves the ratio of HDL (good) cholesterol to LDL (bad) cholesterol, and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots within blood vessels. The latter takes on added importance since thrombosis (the formation of abnormal blood clots) is the leading cause of heart attacks and stroke.
- Green tea also protects the heart through its ability to control high blood pressure.
- Green tea may benefit arthritis by reducing inflammation and slowing cartilage breakdown.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD):
- Green tea extract may help reduce inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis, the two types of IBD.
- Small clinical trials have found that daily supplementation of the diet with green tea extract powder lowered the hemoglobin A1c level in individuals with border-line diabetes hence controlling blood sugar in the body.
Learn More About Related Products: