What is Curcumin with Boswellia and how can it help me?
The combination of Curcumin and Boswellia forms one of the most sophisticated natural anti inflammatory formulas available. The power behind this combination is two-fold: Curcumin suppresses the root causes of inflammation, while Boswellia acts on existing inflammation in our bodies. Taken together, Curcumin and Boswellia are much more than just a band aid to temporarily relieve pain. The combination of these complimentary anti inflammatory agents allows us to both prevent future inflammation and experience relief from current inflammation. Reducing current inflammation results in pain relief.
Curcumin and Boswellia (or boswellia serrata) form an antioxidant-rich joint formula that not only supports joint movement and pain relief, but is also known to provide comprehensive immune support. Curcumin is a dual-action antioxidant, meaning it has the unique property of both preventing the formation of free radicals and of neutralizing free radicals.
Our new and improved Curcumin Boswellin tablets have a lighter food glaze for quicker dissolution in the stomach, and have a line instead of a V shaped score in the center to reduce the size of the pill.
Ingredients per caplet:
|Curcumin C3||700 mg|
Quantity: 90 caplets
“Doctors Purest” Ageless Cures Boswellin + Curcumin C3 Caplets combines Boswellia and the purest Curcumin available, which is extracted through a patented process from the highest quality turmeric.
The Difference Between Curcumin and Turmeric
It is important to clarify the difference between Curcumin and turmeric, as this is a significant source of confusion for many people.
Turmeric is the cooking spice, while Curcumin is the active anti inflammatory compound that is carefully extracted from turmeric. Turmeric only contains 3-5% Curcumin, or to put it another way, only 3-5% of turmeric contains the anti inflammatory compound that you need.
To put this in perspective, 100 grams of turmeric will only yield 3-5 grams of Curcumin. Many products contain a blend of Curcumin and turmeric (often seen on labels as Curcuma Longa), but this is essentially a diluted product.
For example, look at this case study label for 500mg “Curcumin”:
|Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)||200 mg|
This capsule only contains 306 mg of Curcumin, with 300 mg coming from the curcuminoids (as labeled) and 6 mg coming from the 200 mg of Curcuma Longa, the botanical name for turmeric (3 mg per 100 mg).
Our Commitment to You:
Ageless Cures supplements never contain Curcuma Longa (turmeric); we will only ever use the purest Curcumin that is extracted from the turmeric. Perhaps more importantly, what sets Ageless Cures supplements apart is what you don’t see. Our caplets do not contain turmeric fillers, sugars, artificial colors or flavors, dyes, dairy, assorted rice or any other fillers or unnecessary compounds.
Learn More About Boswellia:
- The active ingredients in this product include boswellic acids.
- Numerous studies have shown that boswellic acids support healthy joint function by inhibiting leukotrienes.
- Boswellia is a herb that has an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action in acute and chronic models of inflammation by reducing joint swelling and morning stiffness and increasing mobility.
- Boswellia does not merely produce an analgesic effect that acts as a temporary aid, but instead, it suppresses inflammation, which is the underlying cause of pain.
- Studies have also shown that boswellin may improve blood flow and support healthy connective tissue.
- In clinical trials, promising results were observed in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, chronic colitis, bronchial asthma and peritumoral brains edemas.
Learn More About Bioperine:
- Bioperine is an extract that consists of at least 95% piperine from the black pepper fruit.
- Bioperine extract is a strong natural bio-availability enhancer that supports increased nutrient absorption.
- It has been scientifically proven to significantly improve the uptake and utilization of several key nutritional supplements through its thermogenic-enhancing properties.
- Bioperine is the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.
Holistic Wellness Tip:
If you love our Boswellin + Curcumin C3 and use it for your aches, you should really try our Topricin. It is a homeopathic, topical cream that effectively alleviates pain associated with inflammation. This is especially valuable if you suffer from arthritic joints, running or sports injuries or stiffness. With the combination of Boswellin + Curcumin C3 and Topricin, your body will absorb the Curcumin at a cellular level and you will also gain more instant relief from a topical cream.