About the Product:
- Doctors Purest MEGA Vitamin D3 2000 IU supplies the key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid soft gel form.
- D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) is a form of vitamin D that the body manufactures when skin is exposed to UV radiation from the sun and it is synthesized through the skin.
- Studies show that a significant population has lower levels of D3 and a minimum 1000 IU is recommended daily for optimal health.
Learn More About Mega Vitamin D3 Soft Gels:
- UCLA scientists and the Human Bio-molecular Research Institute have found that a form of vitamin D, together with curcumin, may help stimulate the immune system to clear the brain of amyloid beta, which forms the plaques considered the hallmark of diseases related to dementia.
- “We hope that Vitamin D3 and Curcumin, both naturally occurring nutrients, may offer new preventive and treatment possibilities for dementia,” said Dr. Milan Fiala, study author and a researcher at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and the Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System.
- Together with Calcium, Vitamin D3 helps develop strong bones and teeth and plays a part in regulating cellular growth.
- Vitamin D3 is believed to play a role in controlling the immune system (possibly reducing one’s risk of cancer and autoimmune diseases), increasing neuro-muscular function and decreasing falls, improving mood, protecting the brain against toxic chemicals, and potentially reducing pain.
- It acts as a vitamin when it binds with calcium for proper absorption. Humans cannot digest calcium without adequate amounts of Vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D3 deficiency may cause such problems as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, depression and gum diseases.
Learn More About Related Products: