About the Product:
- Doctors Purest MEGA Vitamin D3 2000 IU supplies the key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid soft gel form.
- D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) is a form of vitamin D that the body manufactures when skin is exposed to UV radiation from the sun and it is synthesized through the skin.
- Studies show that a significant population has lower levels of D3 and a minimum 1000 IU is recommended daily for optimal health.
Learn More About Mega Vitamin D3 Soft Gels:
- UCLA scientists and the Human Bio-molecular Research Institute have found that a form of vitamin D, together with curcumin, may help stimulate the immune system to clear the brain of amyloid beta, which forms the plaques considered the hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease.
- “We hope that Vitamin D3 and Curcumin, both naturally occurring nutrients, may offer new preventive and treatment possibilities for Alzheimer’s disease,” said Dr. Milan Fiala, study author and a researcher at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and the Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System.
- Together with Calcium, Vitamin D3 helps develop strong bones and teeth and plays a part in regulating cellular growth.
- Vitamin D3 is believed to play a role in controlling the immune system (possibly reducing one’s risk of cancer and autoimmune diseases), increasing neuro-muscular function and decreasing falls, improving mood, protecting the brain against toxic chemicals, and potentially reducing pain.
- It acts as a vitamin when it binds with calcium for proper absorption. Humans cannot digest calcium without adequate amounts of Vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D3 deficiency may cause such problems as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, depression and gum diseases.
Learn More About Related Products: